I want to travel abroad in the future. And I wish I could have a lot of friends in the world.
I think it can expand my view.
2. What do you need to reach your goal?
I should study more and try to take TOEFL.
I should study more and try to take TOEFL.
3. What is your current language level? Think of your strengths and weaknesses.
I think my weaknesses are vocabulary and conversation skills.
I think my weaknesses are vocabulary and conversation skills.
4. What are your learning preferences?
I prefer to study at home and to read.
I prefer to study at home and to read.
5. Considering the above, make a plan for this class.
I want to lean more English words and have conversations.
I want to lean more English words and have conversations.
I. Activity one Site: Topic: Your score (if any): Key words learned: stall.....a table or a small shop with an open front, especially outdoor, where goods are sold ox.....a large cow or bull republic......a country by elected representatives of the people, and led by a president. plot.....a secret plan by a group of people, to do something harmful or illegal. rifle.....a long gun which you hold up to your shoulder to shoot. Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :) Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) Time spent doing activity: |
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿